Saturday, August 6, 2011

Asian Fusion Saturday--Crab Rangoon, Kimchi Fried Rice, and Laksa

There was an abundance of crab in the household today (rolls eyes) so I decided to try a new recipe with crab. I was actually searching for fried rice recipes (I can’t get enough of fried rice), but somehow I was redirected to the crab rangoon recipe page. Needless to say, I decided to try it out.

A friend was visiting so I let her help me with wrapping the crab/cream cheese mixture, but it was a disaster! Haha. In the end though, it was edible and they said it was actually good. Another nice appetizer I could do quickly. And it’s easy to do too. Just make sure if you decide to let someone else help, that person’s competent enough to close up the dumpling wrappers.

We ate this with some kimchi fried rice and laksa. Asian Fusion Saturday, if you must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment